Squirrels are funny and playful, but always keep in mind that they are wild animals. Watch and enjoy them, always approach them slowly and carefully and never try to grab or pick one up. Many will scratch or bite when they feel scared or threatened. If you see one in trouble, try to protect it from predators without touching it and call your local animal control.

Red Rover, Red Rover, Let Tiny Come Over...

I have been on my own for a few weeks now and I have to say that I'm enjoying the good life. Most of my day is spent looking for food in the neighbor's yards or waiting patiently for my family to bring me my snacks.



Sometimes when I see them, I am so happy that I can't just sit and wait in the tree. I throw caution to the wind and run across the yard to meet them.



As you can see, I have a pretty nice set-up. Little did I know, I was about to make a big mistake...

No comments:

Post a Comment