Squirrels are funny and playful, but always keep in mind that they are wild animals. Watch and enjoy them, always approach them slowly and carefully and never try to grab or pick one up. Many will scratch or bite when they feel scared or threatened. If you see one in trouble, try to protect it from predators without touching it and call your local animal control.

Tiny is free at last!

Finally!! After too many sleeps in the big nest, my family said I'm strong enough to go back outside. I can't wait to climb the trees again!

When they took me out to the tree where I live, I zoomed right up to the top to check on my nest. I was so mad when I got there! The other greedy squirrels had broken my nest and stolen the food that I had stored away so carefully. I ran back down the tree to the yard right away and gave them a piece of my mind!!



I spent the rest of the day fixing my nest. I didn't mind too much because I was so happy to be out again. I fell into a deep, happy sleep under the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment