Squirrels are funny and playful, but always keep in mind that they are wild animals. Watch and enjoy them, always approach them slowly and carefully and never try to grab or pick one up. Many will scratch or bite when they feel scared or threatened. If you see one in trouble, try to protect it from predators without touching it and call your local animal control.

Tiny Mugs for the Camera

So, it can get a little boring out in the yard. The other squirrels aren't quite sure what to think of me yet because my squirrel mom wasn't able to take me around and introduce me. For now my only friends are my people family. So even though it bugs me that they're always clicking that little box in my face, most of the time I just roll with it and let it happen.


Sometimes I'll put my little squirrel paws in my mouth and blow until my eyes pop out.


My favorite thing to do is to pretend like I'm a cat or some kind of other horrible giant beast. I would terrify all of the animals in the yard with my ferocious claws!!


Finding fun in something annoying is what my people mom calls "taking a lemon and making lemonade". Although I'm not exactly sure what she's talking about because I've tried a lemon and they taste HORRIBLE. I can't imagine that drinking their juice would be a whole lot better. Moral of the story? People are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment